Search & Win

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update

Well, I have not figured out this whole working, momming, wifing, cleaning, blogging thing yet. I'm sure I will find a way to fit everything into a day, until then I will post on here as much as I can. There is not much new around here except that I finally started working and Addison & Payton spend everyday with their MawMaw & PawPaw until Tyler gets home. Tyler has done very well with them so far, he even took them to the Bass Pro Shop all day on Saturday with a few of his friends. I wish I could have seen Tyler and Stan walking in there pushing the stroller around. They were even brave enough to have lunch there with Andy and Jennifer. The girls are getting big and very loud, they make sure everyone notices them. We were able to meet my dad last week for lunch and he, I'm sure was very impressed with their fabulous behavior at Copelands. Again they are very loud and they wave at everyone passing by. They finally say MAMA even though it is not as often as the dadas. Well Ihope everyone has a great rest of the week. I'm off to begin bath and dinner time.

Here are a few random pictures:


Payton hiding under her bed:



First Picnic:



No comments:

Swidget 1.0

back